Teaching Experience : 33 Years
Journals/Conference (National/International) :08 Research papers
Dear Parents and Students,
It gives me immense joy to introduce you to Government Polytechnic, Bramhapuri. Since its humble inception in September 1985 with just 30 students in Mechanical, the institute had crossed several mile stones with present intake of 540 students and nine branches include in first shift and second shift. We have a team of highly qualified and experienced faculties. We own an excellent infrastructure, well equipped laboratories, class room, library and training and placement cell. We strive continuously to enable our students to move forward with full confidence and innovative ideas, in their field so that they become an efficient and dynamic diploma Engineers. Below are our beliefs regarding teaching and learning that we developed as part of teaching-learning process.
We believe that effective teachers:
- Create opportunities for intellectual risk-taking, collaboration, problem-solving, and application of classroom learning to real life situations;
- Implement strategies that promote ownership of learning to students;
- Design instruction to integrate a variety of innovative technological tools and resources to enhance learning;
- Demonstrate ongoing professional growth in order to increase the quality of instruction;
- Collaborate with colleagues to share and discuss exemplary practices, interpret student performance data, and design assessments that promote practical skills.
We believe that successful students:
- Communicate in a meaningful way for a variety of purposes and audiences;
- Demonstrate a sensitivity to the precision and nuances of written, visual, and aural medium through comprehension, interpretation, and evaluation;
- Employ critical and creative thinking skills to solve problems and Pose questions, examine possibilities, and apply skills to find solutions to authentic issues.
- Make positive choices related to physical and mental wellness;
- Contribute to the local and global community in a collaborative and respectful manner